BREAL Zeta Industry Focus Paper - Automotive 2021
18 Feb 2021
Welcome to the first in a series of BREAL Zeta Industry Focus Papers, providing independent insight on the Automotive sector.
There have been many highs and lows for the UK automotive industry over the last twenty years, however, there has never been a more critical time for the sector than now. The OEMs and in particular their supply chains, many of whom are owner managed SMEs, are facing a near perfect storm of uncertainty.
This timely and in-depth Industry Focus Paper explores the challenges facing the Automotive industry today, outlines its response to date and the critical support it needs to protect jobs and position the UK for further investment.
Download the full Industry Focus Paper to learn:
- How the industry is recovering from near zero production
- The impact of Covid-19 and Brexit
- Key insights into sector dynamics and uncertainties
- The cash and funding challenges facing the sector today
- How BREAL Zeta recently supported a key supplier to the automotive sector
Read BREAL Zeta’s New Industry Focus Paper – AUTOMOTIVE 2021